Tuesday, January 5, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

This blog is going through some massive renovation. You can still search for recipes, but everything else is being moved to a different blog in my attempt to make this a real cooking blog and not a catch-all.


I know the layout sucks, I know the content is chaotic. I am working on it! But hey, while you are here... why not use my nifty new search tool to look for something to eat tonight?


Also - I will be adding all of my Recipezaar stuff on here as soon as I can get it all sorted. That should make the content level go more than twice as high. I promise I will get all my recipes in one place soon.


Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Cooking when I can.. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino